Open a Flurry Account
Link Flurry to your App
1. Go to the Flurry registration page and fill out the form.
2. Select the type of application you’d like to link to Flurry and fill in the form.
3. Enter the code that will be emailed to you to confirm your registration.
Get the API Key
Once you get the confirmation by email, copy the API key on the top of the page.
Fill in the API Key in the Back Office
1. Activate the "External Statistics" add-on from the menu Add-ons > Catalogue > Monetization (see the Add-on store Online Help).
2. Go to the menu Statistics > External Tools > Flurry and paste your API key in the "API Key" field
3. Click Save.
Remember to rebuild and submit an update of your natives apps and rebuild the PWA to apply your new settings.
- More articles