iOS - Add an extra iOS device to test the ad hoc version (native)
SOLO Mode - Add a device
2. Click on "+ Add device" to add another device for testing.
You will be re-directed to the iOS submission process, specifically to step: Ad Hoc - Mobile Provision.
Register the UDID of the new device
1. Get the UDID of your device.
In order to obtain the UDID of the new device, refer to this online help: iOS : How to get your UDID.
Edit the AdHoc provisioning profile of your app
1. Go to the Provisioning Profiles menu
2. Select the AdHoc provisioning profile of your application.
3. Select the new device that you wish to register
4. Click on Save.
(Keep all other settings unchanged - both the App ID and the certificate!)
5. Download the new provisioning profile:
Replace the Mobile Provision - AdHoc in your backend
1. Return to the iOS submission process in your backend.
2. Delete the existing Ad Hoc mobile provision file
3. Replace it with the new file that you've downloaded from your Apple Developer Account.
4. Click on OK to proceed to the next step.
Recompile your app
Build your app again by clicking on the "Build my application" button.
Once it's ready, you will be able to install the AdHoc version on the new device as well.
GoodBarber Takes Care Service
If you are using the GoodBarber Takes Care service:
1. Go to Publish > iOS App > Certificates , List of authorized devices.
2. Click on + Add a new device
A pop-up message will appear, click on continue.
3. Add the new device UDID in the information form
Click on the "+" blue button and enter your device information
4. Click on Next step to send the modification request to the Submission Team.
A new ticket will be generated in the Support.
The team will inform you there when the app is ready to be tested on the new device.
- More articles