CNAME configuration is the configuration that gives you the most freedom when managing your domain name. For more information, read this online help.
GoodBarber doesn't sell domain names, you need to buy one from a registrar (for instance GoDaddy , Gandi , Ionos , OVH or the one of your choice) then install it on your app.
1. Go to the menu Sales channels > PWA > Domain name
2. Select the option titled "I want to install my domain by creating a CNAME registration", then click "Next".
Indicate your domain name in your back office
1. Enter your custom URL prefix (such as "www" or "app") in the first field.
2. Enter your domain in the second field, then click Ok.
Set up your domain at your domain host
3. If you install www, create (or edit if it already exists) a A record type for @mydomain.com that points to to IP 188.8.131.52
This A record allows to redirect mydomain.com to www.mydomain.com
|CNAME||Ex : www ou app||goodbarber.app.|
Finalize the installation in your back office
1. Go to the menu Publish > PWA > Domain name
2. Click "Next".
3. Click "Finalize the installation".
GoodBarber will finalize your domain installation. You project will be accessible via your domain name.
Reseller agency apps
The installation procedure is the same: enter the domain in the back office, create/edit the records at your domain host and finalize the installation when the domain is propagated.
However, the record values to configure are as follows for reseller apps:
CNAME type record: if you have a domain installed on your reseller interface, the value to configure will be your domain name instead of goodbarber.app.
Type A record: 184.108.40.206
|CNAME||Ex : www ou app||Ex: myresellerdomain.com.|
Refer to the following online help to know how to set your domain from some registar platform: Set your domain DNS or CNAME (from your host)