You can use Disqus to manage the comments on your CMS articles on your GoodBarber app.
Register your app on Disqus
Get your shortname on Disqus
1. Go to the menu Admin > Your Site > Settings > General
2. Copy your Shortname.
In the example below, the shortname is premiumsaveria
Activate Disqus on your Article section
In the GoodBarber back office:
1. Go to the menu Content & Design > Content > Sections
2. Click the 3 dots next to your blog Section and select Settings
3. Toggle the Disqus comments switch
4. Paste your shortname (Copied at step 2.2 above)
5. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page
6. Update the settings of your app to apply the modification to your app.
- More articles