GoodBarber's Online Help
Android - Trouble testing the ad hoc version
Impossible to install the Android ad hoc app
If you can ’t install the Ad Hoc version of your Android app, you need to verify the following elements:
- The operating system of your phone: GoodBarber apps are compatible with Android 4.0.3 or later.
- Make sure you have enough storage space on your phone before installing the ad hoc version.
- If this is a new version of your app (for example, version 1.1), and the previous store version (for example, version 1.0) is installed on your phone, you will need to delete it before installing the new ad hoc version.
Push notifications don't work in ad hoc
The verification steps are in this online help: Push Troubleshooting
- iOS - Build fail troubleshooting guide
- iOS - Verifications before submitting the app to Apple
- iOS - .ipa file upload error messages
- iOS - Apple warning emails
- Android - Trouble testing the ad hoc version
- Android - AAB Upload failed and warning messages on Google Play
- Android - Send Google Play a document proving intellectual property
- Android - Google Play error "APK not zip aligned"