10 Ways to Get Good Reviews for Your App
Written by GoodBarber Team on
1) Make a good app.
2) Don’t mislead users about your app.
3) If you’re app isn’t free, make sure you really deliver.
4) Don’t pester your users to rate your app.
5) Do explain why good ratings are important.
6) Let your users get in touch with you.
7) Don’t try to manipulate your app’s ratings.
You may be tempted to jump-start your app and its ratings by asking your friends to all give your app five stars. There’s a substantial likelihood that this type of behavior will be picked up on.
8) Thoroughly review your app before you release it.
Test every last corner of your app before you publish it to the stores. The ad-hoc apps provided by GoodBarber make doing so easy. This is important because you really want to hit the ground running with great reviews, and we’ll see why...