Agency Guide - The Complete Handbook for Selling Apps
Written by Marie Pireddu on
For anyone considering entering the app selling market or even already in it, we have good news—we’ve just released a newly updated guide for agencies, that will take you from A to Z with everything you need to know to be successful in the industry.
With Mobile sales statistics setting new records every year and shopping apps usage growing faster than any other category of apps, the development of Shopping Apps offers your new opportunities for business development and growing your clients' base by offering a complete and attractive portfolio.
While selling mobile applications is quite a feasible activity for many to enter into, there is still a lot to consider when making the launch, and this ebook will be your companion in navigating through the process.
What are the key points to consider?
Here are some of the things you need to evaluate when getting started, that are covered in the ebook :
- What are the benefits of becoming a player in this industry?
- What are the must-have of an Agency?
- What type of apps can I offer my clients? what type of features?
- How do I go about pricing this product? What are the different strategies and their advantages and disadvantages?
- Using the GoodBarber platform, what exactly can I offer my clients? What if they need something beyond what the platform can provide?
- What is the app building process like in regards to interaction with my clients? How can they participate? How can they preview and approve the work I’ve done?
- How can I make sure I’m not locked into anything if I want to change my business model one day? What options do I have?
- What else can GoodBarber do to help my business grow?