GoodBarber 4.5 New Releases: The new version of the Global Style menu
Written by Muriel Santoni on
Manage your app's overall design from one single menu
The Global Style allowed you to choose a theme and modify it in seconds:
- Typography, by choosing fonts to be used for each level of text (Principal Title 1, Title 1, text body, etc.)
- Button style—in light or shaded, square or rounded, all going with the colors of the chosen theme
- Hover effects
- Settings of additional elements, like the Menu icon and header back button
Create and save your own themes
There's no longer any barriers between the theme that you've envisioned and the result you'll get in your app.
Thanks to our new theme builder, you can now choose:
- The background and font colors used in the header
- The main and secondary colors used in the app
- The background of the app and navigation mode
- The action button colors
To top if all off, you can save 3 custom themes for reuse as you wish.
Do you want to see for yourself just how much this tool will facilitate designing your app?
Here's a little demo: