If you use Disqus to manage comments on your website (created outside GoodBarber), you can use the Disqus comment connector to display those comments in your app.
By doing so, comments made on the website or in the app will be synchronized.
Get your shortname
When you installed Disqus comment on your website, you had to create a Disqus app on your account.
1. Log in to your Disqus account
2. Go to the menu Admin > Your Site > Settings > General
3. Copy your Shortname.
In the example below, the shortname is premiumsaveria
Activate disqus on your section
In GoodBarber back office:
1. Go to the menu Design & Structure > structure > Sections
2. Click the 3 dots next to your Section and select Settings
3. Toggle the Disqus comments switch
4. Paste your shortname (Copied at step 1.3 above)
5. Save your settings at the bottom of the page
Warning! iOS will reject your app if you use Disqus comment
Following Apple's Guideline 4.8 - Design - Sign in with Apple
Since Disqus allows to login to their service via Twitter, Facebook, Google, Disqus but not Apple Sign in, Apple will refuse your app if you use Disqus service, their rejection motive is:
"Your app uses a third-party login service, but does not offer Sign in with Apple. Apps that use a third-party login service for account authentication need to offer Sign in with Apple to users as an equivalent option. "
Disqus on his end doesn't allow to deactivate Facebook, Twitter and Google login.
Therefore you can use Disqus on your app only if you don't publish your app on the App Store Apple.