Enable Mapbox | PWA
To display maps into your Progressive Web App (PWA), you need to set an external map service and use an external API access token.
If you've chosen Mapbox over Google Map , follow instructions below:
1. Go to Mapbox platform to sign up
2. Fill in your details in the form
3. Click "Get started"
4. Click the tab "Access Tokens"
5. Copy your default public token
6. Go to your back office, menu Settings > "External connexion"
7. Select Mapbox GL in the drop down menu
8. Paste your Default public token
9. Click "Ok"
10. Update the settings of your app to integrate your API access token to your PWA.
- More articles