Android - Request the update of your Android app (GoodBarber Takes Care)
Before sending an update request:
1. Verify if it is necessary* to send a new version of your app to the Google Play Store.
*Some modifications don't require a new submission and can just be updated from your back office .
2. Make sure that the latest version of your Android app is marked as published and the back office is unlocked.
Request the update of your Android app
1. Go to the menu Publish > Android App > Publication
2. Fill in the form:
-Edit all the metadata of your application, that is, your app's information displayed in Google Play Store (name, description, screenshots,...)
Warning: do not forget to provide the following information:
Specify what is included in this new version.
This information will be displayed in the Google Play store listing of your app.
Let us know what information needs to be modified for the new version of your app.
If nothing needs to be edited, tick the box "don't change anything in the store".
3. Click "Next step" at the bottom of the page once the form is completed.
Your app will start compiling.
Test the latest Android ad hoc version generated
Once generated, the Ad Hoc version of your app is ready to be tested.
1. Click “Test my application” to download and test the ad hoc version.
Modify or Submit your Android App to Google Play store
After the test of the Ad Hoc version, you can either:
- "Modify your app"
- "Submit your app"
The submission request is usually taken care of within 1 to 2 business days, depending on the number of requests received by our services.
You will be informed in the ticket related to the submission request when your app has been submitted to the store.
If we need to contact you, we will also do so in this ticket, so make sure to check your email inbox and Support messages regularly after clicking "Submit", until we finally notify you that the app has been submitted to the store.
- More articles