GoodBarber's Online Help
GBTC - iOS - Add GoodBarber to your team in App Store Connect
This online help describes in detail the steps to add GoodBarber to your Apple Developer Account. Once added to your account, GoodBarber can help you build and publish your iOS app.
Before you begin
Make sure your Apple Developer Program registration is valid.
Team Name and Team ID
From https://developer.apple.com/account/#/membership/, get the following 2 informations:
- Team Name
- Team ID
Forward this information to the support in the ticket related.
Add a new user to your team
1. Go to App Store Connect
2. Click on the menu "Users and Access" (https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/access/users )
From the Users and Access page:
1. Click the + sign to add a user.
2. Add the following user:
First Name: Mehdi
Last Name: Lakhdar
3. Click "Invite"
The newly added user can now connect to your developer team to build and submit your iOS app.
- GBTC - Let GoodBarber take care of publishing your app for you
- GBTC - iOS - Review and publication of a new iOS app by GoodBarber
- GBTC - iOS - Request the renewal of your iOS Certificates
- GBTC - iOS - Request the update of your app in App Store Connect
- GBTC - iOS - Add GoodBarber to your team in App Store Connect
- GBTC - Android - Request the update of your app in Google Play