GoodBarber's Online Help
GBTC - iOS - Request the renewal of your iOS Certificates
The certificates and mobile provision files used in your app are visible in the menu Publish > iOS app > Certificates
They are displayed in green when they are valid and red when they are expired.
To renew your iOS certificates when they are expired:
1. Go to the left swipe menu Publish > iOS app > Certificates
2. Click on "Renew my certificates"*
3. A pop-up message will appear, click on continue.
4. Before we take over the process for you, indicate if the app is new (never been submitted to the store yet) or an update (already online on the store)
5. Click Next step.
6. Depending on whether the Distribution Certificate is still valid or not:
*At least one certificate must be expired to be able to ask for a renewal.
There are stages in the submission process when the update of the iOS certificates is not allowed.
The button will not be visible when:
- The app is being compiled
- The app is pending submission to the store and hasn't yet been marked as published in the back office.
An update of your app will always be sent to the App Store once GoodBarber team has renewed your iOS certificates.
- GBTC - Let GoodBarber take care of publishing your app for you
- GBTC - iOS - Review and publication of a new iOS app by GoodBarber
- GBTC - iOS - Request the renewal of your iOS Certificates
- GBTC - iOS - Request the update of your app in App Store Connect
- GBTC - iOS - Add GoodBarber to your team in App Store Connect
- GBTC - Android - Request the update of your app in Google Play