You can connect an external calendar source to your app and keep your users informed of all upcoming releases, partnerships, or events.
- GoodBarber apps don't display past or recurrent events, this applies to all sources.
- If you have technical skills, you can also use the Custom Calendar.
This option is for developers only. For more information, please read about creating custom feeds.
Add a iCal/vCal Calendar Section
1. Click Content & Design > Content > Sections
2. Click +Add a section
3. Select iCal/vCal
Connect a iCal/vCal feed
1. Fill in a title for the section
2. Paste your URL feed in the Settings field.
Note: When a section calendar is created, it automatically creates an Event widget on your home page .