To connect a podcast to your GoodBarber app, you simply need to use the RSS link of the podcast stream.
This stream must respect the same standards as those required by iTunes .
Some services like Anchor by Spotify, Simplecast, Ausha or Spreaker for instance are compatible, you need to get the RSS feed from those services to set it in your back office section.
Add a RSS podcast section
1. Go to the menu Content & Design > Content > Sections
2. Click + Add a Section, select the Podcast section
3. Add a name for the section
4. Fill in the RSS url of your podcast stream in the field "Settings"
5. Click "Add" at the bottom right of the page.