Communication leads to community. Start building your own into your App.
Written by Arianna Testi on
The Community Add-On is the third big release of the User project we started last spring.
Don’t wait too long to activate it and start creating connections between your users!
The Users section is made up of 3 components :
- The User list
- The Map. An optional display (can be deactivated) that will show the location of your user on a map
- The User's Public Profile
The User list is mainly characterized by the tab style of the List option menu.
In fact, if you decide to activate theClassification tabs, you will be able to automatically organize your users into 3 groups:
- Recent : The most recently logged in users
- Nearby : The users closest to you
- All : All the users in alphabetical order
Under the wood
To do so, you will have to go into the Settings tab of the Users section, enable the Search engine and check the the dropdown field in which you want to enable the search.
What happens when 2 Add-Ons play together?
The explanation is done for the moment. Now it’s your turn to test it and give us your feedback ;)