The Elements Style menu manages your app's images and buttons.
Settings chosen in this menu are applied to every section of your app.
WARNING! Very important: When applying your elements style to your app, every modification made in this menu will be applied to all sections of your app.
To setup your Elements style:
1. Go to the left swipe menu Design & Structure > DESIGN > General Design
2. Click "Elements Style" on the right column.
To modify the design of a specific section, for in-depth customization, read this online help.
Style of thumbnails and cell
- Select the style that will be applied to your thumbnails and cells of your app
Mouseover effects on pictures (Desktop PWA only)
Select the effects that appear when hovering the mouse over an image.
For pages in your app that prompt users to perform an action, there are 3 levels of buttons.
Each level corresponds to different actions in different Sections / Home widgets.
GoodBarber automatically assigns the right level to the button, depending on the action and where is it displayed in the app.
Level 1 button design will always be filled.
Level 2 button design will always be outlined.
Level 3 button design is only a link in text format.
1. Set the shape of the buttons in the Global style menu.
- The colors of the button are based on the app's color scheme. You can change the color of a particular button, in each section - design panel or widget settings .
- The level of the button cannot be changed.