GoodBarber's Online Help
The Elements Style menu manages your app's images and buttons.
Settings chosen in this menu are applied to every section of your app.
WARNING! Very important: When applying your elements style to your app, every modification made in this menu will be applied to all sections of your app except for the margins.
To setup your Elements style:
1. Go to the left swipe menu Design & Structure > DESIGN > General Design
2. Click "Elements Style" on the right column.
To modify the design of a specific section, for in-depth customization, read this online help.
Style of thumbnails and cell
- Select the style that will be applied to your thumbnails and cells of your app
Mouseover effects on pictures (Desktop PWA only)
Select the effects that appear when hovering the mouse over an image.
For pages in your app that prompt users to perform an action, there are 3 levels of buttons.
Each level corresponds to different actions in different Sections / Home widgets.
GoodBarber automatically assigns the right level to the button, depending on the action and where is it displayed in the app.
Level 1 button design will always be filled.
Level 2 button design will always be outlined.
Level 3 button design is only a link in text format.
1. Set the shape of the buttons in the Global style menu.
- The colors of the button are based on the app's color scheme. You can change the color of a particular button, in each section - design panel or widget settings .
- The level of the button cannot be changed.
To set specific margins for some part of your app:
Sections: You can set margins for a specific section via the Json edition extension
Home widgets: You can set margins for a specific widget from the widget settings panel
To apply margins globally to your app:
From the Elements Style menu:
1. Set in pixel the margins you wish to apply
2. A verification will be made for each types of margin (top, bottom, left and right margins):
If you have set previously specific margins for a section or widget, you'll be asked to either:
- Keep your custom widgets/sections margin settings and apply the global margin settings to the rest of your app
- Reset all margins of your app by applying margins set in Element Style menu instead.
Opening effects in a list
This effect is applied when transitioning from a list view to a detail view of your app only on native iOS and Android versions of your app.
For instance when opening an article page from the list view of your article section.
The content can appear from the bottom of the page of from the left.
You select the option from the drop down menu.