With in-app purchase extension activated, you can customize the emails that are sent to your clients.
Those emails are sent from the Client's email set in the menu Settings > App information .
To customize your emails templates:
1. Go to the menu Settings > Settings guide
2. Click "Customize my email" under the Customization of user emails step
3. Select the email you wish to customize:
- User account created email (sent automatically to the user when they register)
- Reset password email (sent automatically to the client when they request a password reset for their account)
Email content customization
You can edit the texts and use Tokens to integrate information regarding the app name, user account link etc..
To add a token:
- Place your cursor in the text box in which you want to add a token. The text box then turns grey.
- Mouse hover the tokens in the right panel to have a preview of the available tokens in the text box selected
- Click the token you want to add to the selected text box*
*Do not edit the text in between the brackets [TEXT] once added in the text box or the tokens will not work.
- [USER_EMAIL] displays the client's email
- [USER_ACCOUNT_LINK] displays a link that redirects to the client's account on the app
- [USER_CREATION_CTA] displays a button to open the app
You can edit the text in between the tokens [USER_CREATION_CTA]custom text[/USER_CREATION_CTA]
- [USER_PWD_CTA] displays a button to click for your users to be able to edit their password
You can edit the text in between the tokens [USER_PWD_CTA]Custom text[/USER_PWD_CTA]
- [APP_NAME] displays the name of your app
- [APP_LOGO] displays your app logo
- [APP_EMAIL] displays the email of your shop
- [APP_FACEBOOK_ACCOUNT] displays a pictogram referring to your Facebook page (set in the menu Settings > App information )
- [APP_TWITTER_ACCOUNT] displays a pictogram referring to your Twitter account (set in the menu Settings > App information )
- [APP_INSTAGRAM_ACCOUNT] displays a pictogram referring to your Instagram account (set in the menu Settings > App information )
- [APP_TOS] displays a link to your terms of service
Email preview & test
To preview your email notification, simply click the tab Preview, you can also send a test email.
The test email will be sent to the address set in the menu Settings > App information
In the menu Settings > App information , add also your app Logo and select the primary color that will be used in your email templates (for the background color of the boutons for instance).