This tutorial indicates the procedure you must follow to delete a single product in your back office / end that subscription in the store.
To delete all subscriptions / the whole In-App Purchase extension, the procedure is indicated in this online-help .
Process to request to delete a product / end a subscription
1. Contact the Support Team from the back office of the app where the subscription should be deleted.
2. Provide the following information:
- Link to the product in your back office in the menu Settings > Product Management > Your product.
- Confirm whether the subscription should be removed in App Store Connect, Google Play, or both.
- A screenshot of the product ID in App Store Connect (if you want to remove the subscription in App Store Connect).
- A screenshot of the product ID in Google Play (if you want to remove the subscription in Google Play).
Consequences of ending a subscription
Existing subscribers will finish their ongoing subscription period, but the subscription will end automatically at the next renewal date. They will have to choose a different subscription to gain premium access again.
New users won’t be able to subscribe to this subscription.