In-App Purchase extension allows you to sell subscriptions from your native apps via the App Store (Apple) and Google Play Store to monetize your app.
The subscriptions will be paid and managed directly by the stores (Apple Store and Google Play store).
Before setting those subscriptions on the stores , you need to set them up in your back office, for this follow the instructions of this online help.
Create the subscriptions you want to offer to your users
Create 1 subscription per subscription period needed: all subscriptions created will give access to your subscribed users to the same restricted content on your app.
1. Go to the menu Settings > Settings guide
2. Click Products creation > Create my products
3. Click + Create a product
4. Fill in the subscription name that will be visible in the stores. Example: Monthly subscription
5. Fill in the subscription description that will be visible in the stores
6. Select from the drop down menu the Subscription period (it will be automatically renewed until the user cancels it)
7. Set the Subscription prices for iOS and Android
8. Select from the drop down menu the trial period duration
Subscribers will automatically be charged the full price of the subscription at the end of the free trial period, unless they cancel their subscription from the store.
9. Click "Add this product"
Additional options for your in-app purchase offer
To disable ads (advertising widget on the home page, banners and interstitials) for your subscribers in your app:
1. Go to the menu Settings > In-App Purchase guide > Settings guide > Product creation :: Tab Additional options
2. Click the button next to "Disable ads for my subscribers" to activate the option
3. Click "Save"
Add or delete a subscription once the app is published with existing subscription
Once you've published your app with in-app purchase set, you can always add or delete subscriptions as explained above.
This will require an update of your app to the stores to apply the new set of subscriptions.