Search for eCommerce
A search bar directly in your app
GoodBarber's Search extension offers you the possibility of integrating a search engine to your app, through which users will be able to enter text in order to find your related products. Thanks to this extension, you decide which collections you choose to index in order to make them searchable, if you don't want any of them to appear, you have the possibility to not make it visible in the search. All your products can be indexed according to different data: its title, its description, its additional information, or the tags associated with it. Discover this extension as well as its main features:
- Product title
- Display of the price and the crossed out price
- Custom indexing of products and collections
- Search history
- 100% customizable result list design
How do I add a search section to my app?
The integration of this extension to your app is very easy and can be done in 3 steps:
- 1In the Right Menu, click on "add a section"
- 2Select the "Search" extension to integrate it to your app.
- 3Click on Add to see the new section appear in your app.
For a detailed step by step guide, please refer to our online help
Your search engine now integrated to your app!
Once the installation of the extension is complete, a new "Search" section will appear in the Menu of your app.
As for the other sections of your app, you have the possibility to change its name, as well as its design, at your convenience.