The Google Play store is meant to publish apps for the general public.
If you are building an app for a specific group and do not want/need to go through the public store distribution process, it is possible to distribute your app differently.
Android Private distribution
To distribute your Android app to your users directly, you need first to get your APK production file from your Google Play console:
1. Build your adhoc (test) Android version then download your .aab file
2. Login to your Google Play console
3. Select your app
4. Go the menu Release > Production
5. Click "Create new release"
6. Click "Upload" to upload your .aab file downloaded previously from your GoodBarber back office
7. Go to the menu "Release > App bundle explorer :: Tab Downloads"
8. Download the Signed, universal APK file from the Play console
From then, the way to distribute this file to your users is up to you.