Add categories to your sections
You can add categories to your CMS article section to organise your content in different categories within your blog section.
Add a category
1. In the left swipe menu go to Content & Design > Content > Sections
2. Click the 3 dots next to your blog section in the list of the right column
3. Click "Settings"
4. Click "Add a Category" in the right column of your back office
5. Fill in the name of the category
Order your items:
1. From the settings page of your section, click the category you wish to set the order for:
2. Select from the drop down menu how to order your items:
- For the main category (settings of the main section): by writing date, by alphabetical order, by most commented.
- For the other categories (settings of each category): by writing date, by position (you can rearrange the content manually), by alphabetical order, by most commented.
1. From the settings page of your section, click the eye icon to publish or unpublish your categories.
Categories General behavior
1. Only one category
Adding one category will create a menu with the content of this category only: the content of the list will include only content that falls into this precise category.
2. More than one category
If you add more than one category, the menu will be filtered with all of these categories.
Design of your Categories
1. In the left swipe menu, go to the menu Content & Design > Design > Sections Design to set the design of your categories and filters.
2. Click your section in the right column of your back office
3. Click "Categories"
There is 3 different presentation modes to access your categories:
- Dropdown (adds a drop down list just below the Navigation Bar displaying the page filters if you click on it)
- Circle Band (adds a scrollable band just below the Navigation Bar containing the page filters)
- Pager (adds a "page" icon in the Navigation bar. One page filter = one page. You need to select another page to see another filter).
- More articles