To distribute your app in the Play Store, it is mandatory to create a publisher account on Google Play.
(This is not necessary if you want to distribute your application in another way besides the Play Store).
1. Go to the registration page on Google Play: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup
2. Login to your Google account (with your Gmail address*).
*Use the same address that you used to create your Google API keys and generate your Android application .
Accept the developer contract
1. Check the indicated box mentioned above to accept the contract regarding distribution on Google Play (for developers).
By doing this you are validating the fact that this Google account will be associated with your developer account.
If you are connected with your personal account and wish to publish your application with a professional account, you will have the option at this step to connect with another Google account, or to create a new one.
2. Click the button "Continue to Payment".
Configure Google Wallet and pay the registration fees
The registration fees for Google Play are a one-time payment of $25.
1. Select your country in the list
2. Fill in the requested personal information (this information is linked to the card you are paying with).
Note: If you uncheck the box under the "Billing address" category, a supplemental form will appear for you to fill out your name and professional address.
3. Click the button "Accept and continue" to access the final step.
Create your developer profile
1. Fill in the mandatory information: the name of the developer (the name that will appear under your application in the Play Store), your email address, and a telephone number.
2. Click on "Complete registration".
Your Google Play publisher account is now created.
You are redirected to your Google Play publication interface, where you can submit your Android application and publish it on the Play Store.
Note: you can publish several Android applications with the same Google Play account.
Publish your Android app to the Play Store
Please follow instructions of this online help: Android - First submission of your Android app on Google Play Store (Solo)
GoodBarber Takes Care service:
Please follow instructions of this online help: GoodBarber Takes Care submission process