iOS - Request the renewal of your iOS Certificates (GoodBarber Takes Care)
The certificates and mobile provision files used in your app are visible in the menu Publish > iOS app > Certificates
They are displayed in green when they are valid and red when they are expired.
To renew your iOS certificates when they are expired:
1. Go to the left swipe menu Publish > iOS app > Certificates
2. Click on "Renew my certificates"*
3. A pop-up message will appear, click on continue.
4. Before we take over the process for you, indicate if the app is new (never been submitted to the store yet) or an update (already online on the store)
5. Click Next step.
6. Depending on whether the Distribution Certificate is still valid or not:
- If you added a new UDID of a test device it will also require a certificate renewal for this modification to take effect.
- Renewing the certificates doesn’t require a new submission of the app to the store.
Click on "Modify" to unlock the back office and modify the app if needed.
*At least one certificate must be expired to be able to ask for a renewal.
Attention: There are stages in the submission process when the update of the iOS certificates is not allowed.
The button will not be visible when:
- The app is being compiled
- The app is ready for test (to unlock it, go to Publish > iOS App > Publication and click Modify)
- The app is pending submission to the store and hasn't yet been marked as published in the back office.
- More articles