GoodBarber Takes Care - Submission Process
Description of the service
"GoodBarber Takes Care" is a premium service related to the publication process of your native app.
With GoodBarber Takes Care, the GoodBarber submission team takes care of:
- the compilation of your native app, so you can test the ad-hoc version
- the submission and updates of your app in the app stores
- for iOS, the yearly update of the certificates (upon request)
Warning: Whether you publish the app yourself or with GoodBarber Takes Care, you will need your own developer account:
- Google Play for the Android submission process ($25 / 25€ - one-time fee)
- Apple Developer account for the iOS submission process on Apple's App Store ($99 / 99€ yearly)
Pricing and credits
GoodBarber Takes Care is a credit-based service.
GoodBarber Takes Care is optional (you can publish the app yourself if you want) for the Android submission process .
GoodBarber Takes Care is mandatory for the iOS submission process, 4 credits are included in the iOS review *
For any of these processes, you can buy 10 submission credits for $50/ 50€.
Every successful publication on a store costs one submission credit.
- Credits are purchased for a specific GoodBarber project (=a specific app). They are not transferable.
Resellers must purchase submission credits on a per-app basis.
- Credits can be used both for iOS and Android submission in a given project.
The GBTC option must be chosen separately for each platform.
- Credits don't expire. As long as the GoodBarber project isn't deleted, existing credits remain on the account.
*GoodBarber Takes Care is included in the first submission of an iOS app on Apple's App Store, as part of the iOS Review Process.
The $29/ 29€ review fee includes the in-depth review of your app and 4 submission credits.
These 4 credits can be added to any existing credits purchased before applying for the review.
*Reseller fee costs $9,90 / 9,90€ for every new app submitted to the App store.
Steps of the GBTC submission process
The following steps describe the start to finish submission process when choosing GoodBarber Takes Care.
1. Choose the GoodBarber Takes Care option.
2. Answer the questions step by step until you arrive to a form.
3. Fill-in the form with the credentials to your developer account and the information related to your app.
Warning: The credentials must be valid and grant Admin rights on the developer account, so the team can build the app for you.
4. Verify the info and submit the form.
Submitting the form generates a request ticket that you can see in your Support inbox .
5. The submission team compiles the app for you.
When your app is ready to be tested, the team informs you in the support ticket.
6. You can test the app. You have the option to edit it or move on with the submission.
In case you decide to edit it, you must come back to the submission page and rebuild it yourself before you can validate.
Warning: You must have subscribed to a GoodBarber plan (Full, Premium or Platinum) at this point to be able to move forward.
7. Validate when you want to finalize the submission of the app.
Validating after the test generates a request ticket that you can see in your Support inbox .
8. The team submits the app for you using the production binary file and the information you provided in the form.
When your app has been submitted on the store, the team informs you in the support ticket.
9. The store informs you directly when the app is published, or if they have questions.
Keep your eyes on the mailbox associated with your developer account.
10. When the app is published on the store, the backend should mark it as published shortly after (after a few downloads and launches from the store).
A submission credit is charged after the backend has indicated the app is published on the store.
Note: If the app is rejected, the store will inform you directly.
- A copy of the store's message in the support ticket
- More articles