Email notifications (transactional emails) are emails sent to your clients when they order something from your app.
You can set the content of the emails sent to your clients, those emails are sent from the Client's email set in the menu Settings > Shop information.
At the same time, for each new order, administrators of the shop will also be notified to deal with the new order from the back office.
Notification emails sent to the administrator of the back office
The Administrator owner of the app is always notified.
For other team members, verify that the box "Administrative Notifications" is checked in the menu Settings > Team :: Administrator involved.
Note: Resellers, remember to create an access to the back office for your clients, so that they can manage their order and be notified directly.
Notification emails sent to the shop clients
There are several types of emails sent to your clients, to set them, go to the menu Settings > Email Template
Select the email type you wish to customize.
You can edit the texts and use Tokens to integrate information regarding the order, like the order number, or the tracking url for instance.
To add a token:
- Place your cursor in the text box in which you want to add the token. The text box then turns grey.
- Click on the desired token to have it appear in the selected text box.
List of available tokens
Depending on the email type and your shipping settings, tokens available are contextualised.
- [SHOP_LOGO] : displays your shop logo.
- [SHOP_NAME] : displays the name of your shop.
- [SHOP_FACEBOOK_ACCOUNT] : displays a pictogram referring to your Facebook page.
- [SHOP_TWITTER_ACCOUNT] : displays a pictogram referring to your Twitter account.
- [SHOP_INSTAGRAM_ACCOUNT] : displays a pictogram referring to your Instagram account.
- [SHOP_PHONE] : displays the phone number of your shop.
- [SHOP_EMAIL] : displays the email of your shop.
- [SHOP_REFUND_POLICY] : displays a link to your refund policy.
- [USER_LASTNAME] : displays the client's last name.
- [USER_FIRSTNAME] : displays the client's first name.
- [USER_EMAIL] : displays the client's email.
- [USER_ACCOUNT_LINK] : displays a link that redirects to the client's account.
- [ORDER_NUMBER] : Displays the order number.
- [ORDER_DATE] : displays the date of the order.
- [ORDER_TRACKING_URL] : displays a link to track the order
- [ORDER_INVOICE_URL] : displays a link to see the invoice
- [ORDER_DELIVERY_SLOT_DATE] : Display the slot date
- [ORDER_DELIVERY_SLOT_START] : Display the starting time of the slot
- [ORDER_DELIVERY_SLOT_END] : Display the ending time of the slot
By moving your mouse over a token, you can preview its content.
Preview & test
To preview your email notification, simply click on the Preview tab, you can also send a test email. The email will be sent to the address set in the settings of your shop.