Manage the ad strategies, campaigns, and ad networks priorities | PWA
To maximize your advertisements display, you can determine their priorities.
1. Go to the menu Marketing > Monetization > Strategy
You will find the list of external networks that you have activated.
2. Drag and drop the ad campaigns to order them.
- If the campaign in 1st position is not circulating any ads, the ones in the 2nd position campaign will be broadcasted. If during its turn campaign #2 does not circulate any ads, campaign #3 will take over, and so on.
- For the internal advertising , if you choose to use any limits (duration, impressions, or clicks) for your campaigns, once the limit you've defined has been reached the following campaign will be used following the order of priorities that you've chosen.
- The strategy menu allows you to choose the order in which your campaigns are shown, but only 1 campaign is displayed at the time.
- Banners from a same campaign are displayed randomly every 15 seconds after the first user action.
Splash screens from a same campaign are displayed randomly at every new launch of the app.
- More articles