Monetize the app with third party advertising services | Native app
Activate monetization from the Add-ons store
To install the External advertising networks Add-On:
1. Go to the menu Add-ons > Catalogue
2. Click the "More Info" button under External advertising networks.
3. Click the "+ Add" green button.
Activate an external ad network
1. Go to the menu Marketing > Monetization > External service
2. Select the platform tab (depending on your plan)
3. Set the corresponding button to ON.
4. Fill in the Ad Unit ID provided by the external service for the banner and/or the interstitial ads
5. Click the "Save" button.
Repeat these steps for each of the platforms you would like to advertise on.
To activate multiple external ad networks simultaneously:
1. Set in the Strategy menu which campaign (and which service) you want to give display priority to.
- To display ads on the home page of your app, make sure you've also added a widget Advertising on your home page and set the right campaign in that widget.
- Interstitial ads and banners will be displayed automatically once you've followed the steps above.
Define the display order of the ad campaigns
1. Go to the menu Marketing > Monetization > Strategy
You will find the list of external networks that you have activated.
2. Select the platform tab (depending on your plan)*
3. Drag and drop the ad campaigns to order them**.
*This order must be defined for each platform—the display priority order can differ between platforms, according to your needs.
**If the campaign in 1st position is not circulating any ads, the ones in the 2nd position campaign will be broadcasted. If, during its turn, campaign #2 does not circulate any ads, campaign #3 will take over, and so on.
Update your modifications
1. Update the settings so your ads are displayed in your native app.
- More articles