GoodBarber's Online Help
Facebook Authentication - 1/2 | Register as a Facebook developer
To be able to login to your application through Facebook, you have to set up your App on the Facebook platform.
You must follow 2 steps. The first step described in this online help is to sign up as a Facebook developer. It's free, but you need to have a mobile phone number.
This will allow you to activate the Facebook connection in your application.
Start the registration process
While logged into your Facebook account, go to the Facebook for Developers website and click "Get Started" in the top right menu.
Agree to Facebook Terms and Policies
Click "Next" to agree to Facebook Platform Terms and Developer Policies .
Verify your account
Facebook will send a confirmation code to the phone number and email address that you provide in order to confirm that you have access to them. Your number and email will be used by Facebook for important developer notifications of any changes that may impact to your app.
Select your occupation
- Select an occupation that most closely describes what you do for a living.
- Complete the registration.
Now that you have registered you can use Facebook App Dashboard to follow now our online help "Facebook - 2/2 | Set up the login with Facebook" to create and set your Progressive Web App or Native apps (Android or premium offer only) to begin the process of creating of your Facebook application.
- Authentication extension
- User Groups extension
- Add a checkbox to accept the terms of the app before signing up
- Export or import a list of users
- Facebook Authentication - 1/2 | Register as a Facebook developer
- Facebook Authentication - 2/2 | Set up the login with Facebook | Native apps
- Facebook Authentication - 2/2 | Set up the login with Facebook | Progressive Web App
- Migration of GoodBarber apps to Android 11 - Facebook authentication
- Twitter Authentication | Set up the login with Twitter
- Sign in with Apple Authentication (Premium plan only)
- Create a Test User Account (Required to publish on the stores)
- Change the Login Placeholder Color (PWA only)