Change the Login Placeholder Color (PWA only)
The default color for the placeholder in the login and sign up fields is black. So if you have a dark background color applied on the page, the text will be difficult to see in the PWA. In this case, you should change the placeholder color to a lighter color.
Activate the API access
- From the left swipe menu, click "Add-on"
- Click on "Catalog "
- Go to the "API access" under the advanced option
- Click on "More Info"
- Click on "+ Add" to activate the add-on
Set the color from the JSON
- From the left swipe menu, click "Settings"
- Click API settings under developers
- Expand "login" tree
- Add the property: "placeholderColor"
- Set the value as a hex color code of your choosing.
- Click on Save
- Update the setting of the your app to apply the changes.
- More articles