The default color for the placeholder in the login and sign up fields is black. So if you have a dark background color applied on the page, the text will be difficult to see in the PWA. In this case, you should change the placeholder color to a lighter color.
Activate the JSON Edition
- From the left swipe menu, click "Extensions Store"
- Click on "A ll Extensions "
- Click the "JSON Edition" extension or search for it in the search bar
- Click the green "Install" button
Set the color from the JSON
- Go to the menu Settings > Other settings > JSON Edition
- Expand "login" tree
- Add the property: "placeholderColor"
- Set the value as a hex color code of your choosing.
- Click on Save
- Update the setting of the your app to apply the changes.