This extension is made to recover by email and push notification clients who have initiated an order without having finalized it.
From the list of abandoned orders in your back office you can send an email, a push notification, or both, to encourage clients to finalize their order.
To create an abandoned order:
- Clients must access the check out page* on the app.
- If the client doesn't finalize their purchase, the order expires after 1 hour.
- Abandoned order is then created and visible from your back office and the products restocked (if stock management is enabled for the products involved).
*Adding products to the cart but not going to the check out page is not enough.
Install Abandoned order extension
1. Go to the menu Extension Store > All extensions > Abandoned order
2. Click "Install"
Set your push / email templates
1. Go to the menu Settings > Push template
2. Select "Abandoned order" to set your push template.
1. Go to the menu Settings > Email template
2. Select "Abandoned order" to set your email template.
Manage Abandoned order
1. Go to the menu Orders > Abandoned orders
2. Select the abandoned order, then use the drop down menu to send a recovery email, or a recovery push or both.