The cancellation of an order might happen for several reasons:
- Your customer has canceled an order before you prepare it or send it
- Your customer has returned an order and wants to be refunded
- You canceled an order because the products are not in stock
- You canceled the order due to suspicion of fraud.
In all cases the cancellation procedure is as follows:
1- Go to "Orders " menu
2- Select your client's order
3- Change the status of the order by selecting the "Canceled" status
4- An automatic email is sent to the customers informing them that their order has been canceled.
To find out more in notifications received by your clients, refer to these online helps:
- Manage push notifications
- Manage orders push notifications
If a refund should be made as a result of this cancellation, refer to this online help