Usually, orders received are processed automatically. Nevertheless, an unexpected event can always happen. Here are some examples that may occur:
- One of the products ordered is no longer in stock
- One of the products ordered is delayed in supply
- The customer's address is incomplete or incorrect
- The delivery person announces a delay in delivery or fails to deliver.
In any case, your readiness to inform the customer and the quality of the information provided are paramount: they demonstrate the quality of your customer service.
How to contact a client
You have 2 ways to contact a client:
- By email
- By phone
You can find the client details:
- Go to Orders > Orders list,
2. You can find the customer email address directly on the order page. The phone number can be found on the invoice.
- Go to Clients