Order management is a central point of your business.
All orders from your customers, whatever the sales channel used, are centralized in the "Orders" menu.
Your orders are classified under 3 tabs:
- Pending: gathers all your current (new orders, those in preparation, those given to carriers)
- Closed: groups all your orders delivered to your customers.
- Canceled: groups orders that have been canceled (by you or your customers).
Each tab lists the orders and gives important details:
- Order number
- Order date
- Customer's details (Client name, E-mail address)
- Acquisition Channel:
- Channel: traffic source (Ex: Google, YouTube, Instagram, ...)
- Medium: traffic source (organic, paid, email, ...)
- Order status (more info )
- Total order (price including tax, shipping included).
You can export your order on .csv format:
- Select the orders by clicking on the checkboxes (last column of the table)
2. Export by clicking on “Export Data” (bottom right of the table)
Note: if you click on "Export data" without selecting a command, the file will contain all the commands, regardless of their status.
3. A .csv file will be uploaded on your mobile / computer.
- More articles